by St. Johns Coffee
Thanks to all who made it to our grand opening/first-year anniversary celebration last Saturday evening. It seemed like folks had a great time and I believe the coffee martinis and band were a "hit".
I had planned to make a brief statement during the evening but the timing never seemed right so I'd like to take the opportunity to do so now.
I would also like to thank the James John Cafe, Proper Eats, Barrique Barrel, Dina y los rumberos and Marly, Becky & Cameron, for making the evening so special.
We had a drawing the night of the celebration and just drew names last night to determine the winners. Congratulations to all of you. We will be contacting each of you to arrange delivery of your winnings.
- St. Johns Coffee mug, 12 oz. bag of coffee and coffee plant - Jeanne Levasseur
- St. Johns logo T-shirt - Roger Johnston
- St. Johns logo hoodie - Michelle Shafagh
- 1lb. bag of St. Johns Coffee Roasters coffee - Brent Davis
- 1lb. bag per month for 3 months of St. Johns Coffee Roasters coffee - Elle Blese
- 1lb. bag per month for 6 months of St. Johns Coffee Roasters coffee - Robbi Johnson
- 1lb. bag per month for 12 months of St. Johns Coffee Roasters coffee - CJ Grub
This week we would like to welcome Sock Dreams to our growing list of offices who are keeping their staff fueled with our coffees. http://www.sockdreams.com/
Time to say good-bye, at least temporarily to two of our cherished coffees. The Bolivian Cenaproc and Brazil Grota Sao Pedro have both run out. I just roasted the last of both coffees yesterday so we have some on the shelf but when they're gone, they're gone. As soon as more becomes available, I'll bring it in.
It's perfect coffee drinking weather with the cooler temps and morning rain today so come visit us. And for those who haven't seen our new logo hoodies, 'tis the season! Warm, soft and cozy with a new stylized version of our logo adorning the back.
Many thanks and keep the coffee flowing.
Mount and crew